The H2020 project LT-Bridge will organise a training day focusing on anonymisation, being especially targeted at young researchers in the area of computational linguistics, computer science and language technology.
Besides a general overview on the topic of anonymisation, including different strategies, anonymisation levels and challenges with regard to language data, the training day will also put a spotlight on:
- Anonymisation for monolingual text analysis
- Named Entity Recognition for anonymisation
- Parallel text anonymisation for machine translation
- Anonymisation of speech data
- Legal aspects of anonymisation
- Available tools and applications